With an inclusive environment & being willing to learn and exchange with international friends, Vietnam is becoming a friendly country and the choice of many friends around the world. Children are also a part of integration & will become great integration in the future. So, should international children learn Vietnamese?
Vietnamese language will become a powerful tool for international young people in today’s society.
– Increase thinking skills & language understanding when learning a new language.
– Having an environment to study & exchange with Vietnamese people
– Practice standard pronunciation and understand 90% of the use of Vietnamese.
– Meet & communicate every day with Vietnamese friends through extra-curricular activities at IPI Languages.
– Learn & get acquainted with different cultures
Now, IPI is opening Vietnamese classes for foreign kids. Register now and receive a 30% discount on tuition fees. This is the first program to teach Vietnamese to foreign children in Da Nang.
– Participants: 6- 14 years old
– 12 children/ class